- How much the repair will cost?
The repair cost depends on the fault issue, service charges, replaced part cost and Postal charges (if applicable).
- How long will it take to fix my iPhone?
We try to fix and return your device on the same day of collection – for all minor fault repairs, at our store. If the fault issue is a major one, in such cases it may take 2-5 business days to complete. The Postal repair orders will take a little more than 5 working days. We try to fix all devices as quickly as possible to reduce your inconvenience of being without an iPhone.
- What types of warranty is provided if I booked a repair?
We provide you a full 12-months warranty on repair service and as well as on the replacing parts. Grade-A quality parts are used to replace the damaged or faulty parts.
- How can I get a repair?
You can get our service through 2 ways:
1) Walk-in Store service is available
2) Postal repair order service is provided throughout the UK country.
Also check our – How It Works
For further clarification, just call us at 01618832899 or send a filled-in CONTACT US Form. We will get in touch with you in no time.
- How can I make the iPhone repair service payment?
We accept Debit card, Credit Card, American Express and Pay Pal payments. We provide you a secured login details on booking of our service, after which you can pay online.
- How can I track my device and the repair process?
After confirming of repair order booking and payments, we provide you a unique reference no. and other details through e-mail. When your device checks into our repair centre, we keep you updated about the repair process information, it is undergoing.
- What things I should send with the device, in Postal repair service booking?
You need to send only faulty device – iPhone to us. Sim card, charger, etc. are not all needed. As some repair process requires formatting of the phone, we request you to backup all your data before sending it to us, to avoid any loss of important data from it.